Quality of life
UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Canal du Midi
- Cirque de Gavarnie-Mont Perdu
- Chemins de Saint Jacques de Compostelle
- Episcopal city of Albi
A unique collection of 25 "Grand Sites", an official Midi-Pyrenees designation to identify the most outstanding tourist attractions of our region.
Extensive natural areas
- Parc National des Pyrénées
- 4 Regional Nature Parks
- 28,000 kilometers of marked hiking trails
- 28 ski resorts
- 4th largest thermal area in France with 17 thermal spa resorts
A land of culture
- Internationally recognized museums such as Ingres Museum in Montauban, Toulouse-Lautrec Museum in Albi, Goya Museum in Castres and Champollion Museum in Figeac.
- Nearly 200 cultural events each year in Midi-Pyrenees.